Fanelli Law Firm, PA provides a broad scope of representation. Consider our firm your in-house counsel for everything from your day to day operational concerns to transactions setting the future course of your business. Additionally, we provide the same superior service for individuals as we do for businesses. Julie Vieson Fanelli and the Fanelli Law Firm, PA, will zealously represent your interests at a reasonable cost.
A sample of some of the areas in which we practice is below.
- Acquisition and sale – negotiating and drafting contracts, overseeing due diligence, conducting title review and closing for commercial and residential clients
- Finance – acquisition and development financing, re-financing, title insurance, work outs of distressed loans, foreclosures
- Leasing – commercial, multi-family and industrial leasing, evictions, enforcement, property management
- Transactional – easements, party wall agreements, development agreements
- Litigation – Foreclosure, eviction, contract disputes, partition, boundary disputes
- Contracts – negotiating and drafting service contracts, purchase contracts, sale agreements, franchise agreements, and other commercial contracts
- Litigation – contract disputes, member, shareholder or partner disagreements, and general commercial litigation
- Entity formation – corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships
- Licensing – applications, amendments, administration
- Corporate/entity governance – corporate records, annual meetings, resolutions